Hi there! So you like to know more about how to join us?
There are no annual fees for membership. Rather, if you would like to keep up to date with SYDMSQ activities then simply follow the blog, or Contact Us to receive regular updates.
We have regular meet-ups during the year, so if you would like to come along, it is a pay-as-you-go system.
Meet-ups take 2 forms:
- Monthly Sit & Sew hand sewing meeting – held every 3rd Sat of the month (Jan-Nov inclusive) we meet at Greta’s Handcraft Centre (information here). Please RSVP to save a spot and let us know you’re coming along to a meeting!
- Sunday Sew-In – held the first Sunday of every month (Feb-Dec). Please check our Meeting Dates page for confirmed dates in 2016. Please RSVP to save a spot and let us know you’re coming along to a meeting!
We use meeting fees to run the group. Our costs are:
- Venue hire
- Notions for our group quilt
- Library content (books, color cards, patterns – all to come)
- Resources for raffling our charity quilts (e.g. printing raffle tickets)
- Basic promotional material (pamphlets, business cards)
We also accept donations. Please email us if you are interested in making a crafty contribution!